It is with much prayer and deliberation that we have decided that SPLASH 2020 will not be held this year. If you have already paid, we will apply your registration fee to next year’s SPLASH and will keep your 2020 registration form on file. Once registration begins for next year we will email you the form to review and make any necessary updates. If you would like a refund, please notify us and we will arrange a reimbursement to you. Please keep in mind if you paid through PayPal they deduct a service fee of approximately 3.5% from your payment, so if you paid $50.00 early registration fee your refund will be $48.25.
Click here to request a refund. Include participants name; parents name or responsible party; and your method of payment, i.e. PayPal, check mailed to Gordon Memorial Baptist Association, paid to your church, etc. We will process requests for refunds as soon as possible. Thank you!
- that the Holy Bible is the divinely inspired, only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- that there is one God, eternally existent in the Holy Trinity of Father, Son and Holy Spirit, each with personality and deity.
- that Jesus Christ is God and Man in one Person, that He was born of a virgin, that He gave His life as a sacrifice for sin, that He literally arose from the dead and ascended to heaven and that He will return again to establish the Kingdom of God.
- that man (male and female) is in a state of sin separated from God.
- that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the salvation of lost and sinful man, and that repentance from sin and acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior is the only way to come into a relationship with God.
- that eternal life is received by faith – that is, trusting in Jesus Christ alone for salvation.
- that the Holy Spirit indwells all true believers and enables them to live a godly life.
- that there is spiritual unity of all true believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- that every true believer is commissioned of Christ to “preach the Gospel to every creature”, and to “make disciples of all nations”.