- that the Holy Bible is the divinely inspired, only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- that there is one God, eternally existent in the Holy Trinity of Father, Son and Holy Spirit, each with personality and deity.
- that Jesus Christ is God and Man in one Person, that He was born of a virgin, that He gave His life as a sacrifice for sin, that He literally arose from the dead and ascended to heaven and that He will return again to establish the Kingdom of God.
- that man (male and female) is in a state of sin separated from God.
- that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the salvation of lost and sinful man, and that repentance from sin and acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior is the only way to come into a relationship with God.
- that eternal life is received by faith – that is, trusting in Jesus Christ alone for salvation.
- that the Holy Spirit indwells all true believers and enables them to live a godly life.
- that there is spiritual unity of all true believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- that every true believer is commissioned of Christ to “preach the Gospel to every creature”, and to “make disciples of all nations”.